ShareAble For Hires Review
If you are a small business owner, you are well aware that hiring good employees is paramount to the success of your business. TransUnion’s ShareAble for Hires was created with the sole purpose of protecting small business owners by providing quality solutions for performing employee background checks on the go that do not just save time and money but offer all the information you could need to make the right hiring decision.
With ShareAble for Hires, there is no need for long onsite inspections, excessive paperwork, and unnecessary fees; all you have to do is sign up and start the screening process. If you are looking for a reliable service that is both fast and affordable and that does not require you to shift your focus from other important aspects of your business, continue reading our thorough ShareAble for Hires review.
How Does ShareAble For Hires Work?
ShareAble for Hires was designed specifically to help small business owners avoid hiring wrong employees by performing quick, easy, and at the same time comprehensive background checks. What used to be a long and complicated procedure is now reduced to a simple three-step sign-up process, after which you can immediately start with the screening.
ShareAble for Hires provides FCRA-compliant pre-employment background checks with access to criminal records across state and federal databases. It offers nationwide coverage with over 100 million employment records, 230 million credit histories, and 370 million criminal records, including databases like the FBI’s Most Wanted, sex offender registries, and felonies and misdemeanors.
The service is regularly updated to be in accordance with the latest laws and regulations required by consumer reporting agencies. What makes ShareAble for Hires so unique is that it allows applicants to submit their own information for a background check while business owners receive the results. Since reports originate directly from TransUnion, a renowned credit reporting agency that owns one of the biggest collections of consumer information, you can rest assured that the data you receive is reliable and accurate.
ShareAble for Hires offers three types of reports:
- National Criminal Report – With this FCRA-compliant report, you can protect yourself against risks like theft and fraud. This type of background check is crucial when hiring for positions that allow access to sensitive financial data or involve security responsibilities and handling significant amounts of cash.
- Detailed Credit Report – This report is recommended when an applicant is considered for a high-level executive position or a position involving significant control of company finances. With this FCRA-compliant check, you are privy to information like the applicant’s ability to manage money and budgets or their financial habits, which will help you determine whether they are an adequate choice for the position.
- Identity Report – This report saves time and money on manually checking your applicant’s ID information. TransUnion checks information provided by the applicant and determines if it matches the information in its database. The Identity Report is not a stand-alone report and can only be purchased as a part of a package. There are three different packages available, including Background Check Pro, Background Check Plus, and Background Check Basic.
With ShareAble for Hires, there are no monthly or annual subscriptions or hidden fees; you only pay for the reports you order.
When it comes to privacy and security, ShareAble for Hires collects personal information if permitted by a user through the consumer report information, purchase of products or services, email and newsletter subscriptions, contests or surveys, and account setup. The information it gathers includes name, current and/or billing address, email address, SSN, date of birth, other address information, and credit card number. When you use the site, the company collects information about your visits as well.
The information is collected through a webpage that uses the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts the data transferred from one computer to another. Your personal information will be shared with third parties only with your approval and used for promoting related products and services, communicating service-related information, processing your transactions, and presenting you with other offers.
The company offers no refunds, but you are welcome to contact ShareAble for Hires customer support by phone or through its Twitter account @ShareAbleHires regarding any questions or concerns.
ShareAble For Hires Screening Services
Like we mentioned earlier in this ShareAble for Hires review, the pre-employment screening process is reduced to three easy steps. First, ShareAble for Hires emails a screening request to the applicant. Second, the applicant provides their personal information for authentication. Third, the report is generated and sent to you.
There are three types of reports available and you can order them by choosing between three different packages.
The National Criminal Report includes information from the following federal databases:
- 370+ million criminal records
- Felony and misdemeanor criminal records from state and local jurisdictions in 46 states
- Most Wanted Databases
- National Sex Offender Public Registry
- Records from federal agencies, including:
- The Drug Enforcement Administration
- The FBI
- Homeland Security
- The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives,
- U.S. Marshals, the U.S. Secret Service, and the U.S. Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control
Instant criminal results are not available for Delaware, Massachusetts, South Dakota, and Wyoming.
The Detailed Credit Report is an excellent addition to a screening package that already contains identity verification and a criminal history report. It gives you a clearer picture of the applicant’s level of financial responsibility by searching over 230 million consumer credit files domestically, with access to 100 million employment records providing information that may include:
- Current and previous addresses
- Full name and aliases check
- Previous employment information (when available)
- Payment history
- Derogatory account data, such as charge-offs
The Identity Report compares personal information provided by the applicant to information in TransUnion’s databases. The report will flag fraud and data related to a deceased person. It is available for anyone who has a consumer file with TransUnion. This report may not be used to deny an applicant but only to determine whether additional proof of identity is required. The Identity Report is not a stand-alone report and can only be purchased as part of the Background Check Plus and the Background Check Pro packages. It includes:
- Name verification
- Address verification
- SSN verification
- Date of birth verification
- Additional identity checks
ShareAble For Hires Plans & Pricing
ShareAble for Hires offers three packages:
- Background Check Basic costs $35 and includes:
- TransUnion Subject Selection
- TransUnion Identity Verification
- National Sex offender registry
- National Most Wanted
- Federal Watch Lists
- Instant State and County Check
- FCRA and State Filters
- Background Check Plus costs $50 and includes the same information as the previous package, plus:
- Deceased Persons SSN Check
- Fraud Alerts Check
- Name & SSN Match Report
- Background Check Pro costs $60 and includes the same information as the previous two packages, along with:
- Current & Previous Addresses
- Reported Prior Employment
- Detailed Credit Report
ShareAble For Hires Pros & Cons
To sum up our ShareAble for Hires review, we can conclude that, as a small business owner, you can greatly benefit from using this company’s pre-employment screening services. As part of the TransUnion family, ShareAble for Hires is backed up by more than 40 years of experience in intelligence gathering and has access to 370 million criminal records and 230 credit histories. It produces instant reports requiring no paperwork or subscription fees. The report ordering process is easy and allows you to save time by letting your applicants do all the work. If you are looking for a solution that will help you easily make good hiring decisions, ShareAble for Hires is definitely worth the investment.
I’ve saved so much time by delegating the screening to my applicants. All I had to do is check out the results and decide who to hire.
it great that I don’t have to subscribe and fill out tons of paperwork that would require a big chunk of time I can’t afford to waste.
I can finally be comfortable with hiring someone I don’t know cuz now I can be sure that that person has no skeletons in the closet. Unfortunately, you can’t trust people of your gut anymore, once upon a time it was all you needed and when someone gives you their word it counted for something.
I would just like to order an id check but it doesn’t come as a single report. Luckly it’s not a lot of money for everything combined but maybe they could consider separating it in the future.
I really like that I can screen candidates anytime. Sometimes I do it before bed or while waiting for something. It’s a real time saver!